Brave (Acoustic)
Brave
So strong
So weak
Brave
So intimate
So cold
Brave
So courageous
So scared
Brave
So alive
So dead
Brave
So light
So dark
Brave
That's what I was
Brave
That's how a felt
Brave
That was my dying word
Poet: Enya
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(55)
-
▼
May
(55)
- a gift
- 'You'd Be Surprised' by Steph
- 'Brave' and 'Penny' by Sarah
- 'Gorgeous' by Emma
- 'Brave' by Natalie
- 'Still I Can't Be Still' by Olivia
- 'Rise Up' by Amy
- 'Brave' by Jennifer
- 'Still I Can't Be Still' by Amanda
- 'Once Upon a Time' by Samantha
- 'Here' - Sierra, Megan, and Ashley
- 'I Stand' by Alexandra
- 'I Feel Everything' by Mykah
- 'Brave' by Melanie
- 'Once Upon a Time' by Miriam
- 'Gorgeous' and 'I Stand' by Lexy
- 'Planet Z' by Erica
- 'Minuet' by Natalie
- 'Butterfly' by Karen
- 'I Feel Everything' by Livi
- 'Gorgeous' by Meredith
- 'My Own Worst Enemy' by Lauren
- 'I Stand' by Jenna
- 'Larissa's Lagoon' and 'Still I Can't Be Still' by...
- 'Butterfly' by Griselda
- 'Don't Let Me Down' by Natalie
- 'I Feel Everything' by Rebecca
- From 'Brave' to 'My Own Worst Enemy' by Ariel
- 'Larissa's Lagoon' by Emily
- 'Gorgeous' by Isabella
- 'Think Too Much' by Allison
- 'Brave' and 'I Stand' by Morgan
- 'Penny' by Stephani
- 'Planet Z' by Jen
- 'Perfume and Promises' by Lynzi
- 'Reach' by Zoe
- 'Summer's Grace' by Laura
- 'Gorgeous' by Emma
- 'Let Me Fall' by Vanessa
- 'I Stand' by Kim
- 'Gorgeous' by Renee
- 'Hope' by Sarah
- 'Straw into Gold' by Katy
- 'God Give Me Strength' by Enya
- 'Brave' by Enya
- 'Let Me Fall' by Enya
- 'Where Do I Begin' by Jo
- 'Perfume and Promises' by Natalie
- 'Perfume and Promises' by Alex
- 'My Own Worst Enemy' by Danielle
- 'My Own Worst Enemy' by Ali
- 'I Feel Everything' by Sarah
- 'You'd Be Surprised' by Elizabeth
- 'Here' by Kelsea
- 'Follow If You Lead' by Jen
-
▼
May
(55)
About Us
- 'Cause You're a Poet - SB Art Project
- Original Concept and Artwork is (c) So Beautiful Fan Forum and Respective Artists. 2009. Banner designed by Natalie.
No comments:
Post a Comment