Friday, May 29, 2009

'You'd Be Surprised' by Steph



I chose lyrics from You'd Be Surprised because I love the song and also because I've been taught so much by those I love. I have learnt too much to measure from my family, my friends and also my idols and I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them. My loved ones are all a part of me and I am forever grateful for all they have shared with me. It is impossible to put into words that amount of gratitude. So that is why this song is special to me.

I'm Steph, nearly 17 and I'm a performing arts student from England. I love performing and have been acting since the age of six. I spend a lot of my time in London, even though I live in the North of England. It's expensive spending so much time in the capital but it's worth it for my passion of theatre. I also love travelling and photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

Original Concept and Artwork is (c) So Beautiful Fan Forum and Respective Artists. 2009. Banner designed by Natalie.