My name is Miriam. I am 17 years old. I will be a freshman at Ithaca College in the Fall studying Stage Management. Four and a half years ago I saw you in Wicked and my life was completely changed. I got very involved in theater after I saw the show. I learned about all of the jobs off stage and realized that I want to Stage Manage. I have Student Directed the last two fall plays at my high school (The Laramie Project, 2007 and The Crucible, 2008). I was the Stage Manager of Rent this spring at my high school as well as a member of the ensemble. Previously I was in the ensembles of Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, and Cats all at my high school. Other than theater I play the Euphonium. It is a baby tuba. I went to NYSSMA All State, like you!, in both 2007 and 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment