After I bought your I Stand CD I listened to it on repeat for hours. I found your song 'Gorgeous' really inspirational because at the beginning it spoke so much about how we have to defend who we are to other people and how hard it is to just be yourself. The idea of a place where people aren't judged and discriminated against because of their race, or gender, or sexual orreintation, really made me hopeful about what can happen in the world and how we can change things. I don't know if I'm trying too hard to find meaning in your songs, anyways, they are all beautiful. I was so moved by your music I wanted to draw these pictures for you.
Hello, my name is Isabella Medina. I live in Corvallis Oregon. I'm 13 and I've been listening to your music for about a year now. I'm a big fan of your work. I love to sing and draw, I'm in a choir and hope to get into theater in high school.
More...

No comments:
Post a Comment