Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'My Own Worst Enemy' by Lauren



This piece is based on your song “My Own Worst Enemy”. The first half represents childhood and the innocence and natural happiness that comes with it. The second half represents what are lives are like as adults. Around the second photo I put several ways in which I am my own worst enemy sometimes.

My name is Lauren and I am from Naperville, IL. I am 20 years old and will be a sophomore at Saint Louis University this fall. I am studying to be a speech language pathologist and would like to work with kids. I play on SLU’s ultimate Frisbee club team. In my free time I like watching movies, going to the theater, and hanging out with friends. This summer I am working at a Girl Scout day camp which should be a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

Original Concept and Artwork is (c) So Beautiful Fan Forum and Respective Artists. 2009. Banner designed by Natalie.