Monday, May 25, 2009

'Let Me Fall' by Vanessa

My art is dancing.

'Let Me Fall' inspired me for 2 reasons:

1. To keep going with my dancing. Even though I'm considered old (this fall I will be 25) for a dancer and am not as great as I used to be or as my fellow dancemates, my passion is still there. The song reminds me that if I still love it, I should not let others make me feel bad and make me want to quit because of my age.

2: To keep following my dreams and make them come true.

The song also reminds me of a friendship that changed my life. When I went to the Atlanta concert, I met the best friend I could ever have and we're determined to reunite again when we both finish school and move to NY to watch all the Broadway we can!

My name is Vanessa and I am a College student majoring in Nursing (and eventually becoming a nurse practitioner) and a dance teacher. I live on the Gulf Coast of MS and am an adoptee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

Original Concept and Artwork is (c) So Beautiful Fan Forum and Respective Artists. 2009. Banner designed by Natalie.