
I chose “I Feel Everything” because it talks about how every LITTLE thing you do I will feel it all; the pain, despair, anger etc. Also I know how Idina feels when she said “When you fall apart, when you have no heart I feel everything”. To me that means even if you don’t care about how I feel or you think what you may have said didn’t hurt… your wrong. I will still feel everything.
I was inspired by how Idina puts all her sudden anger into words and makes it sound so wonderful. Therefore, because of the beginning of the song, Ballerina, I decided to find a sad/ depressed looking ballerina. In the painting it shows how she has been broken almost and how she feels all the hurt and the pain that has been caused by whoever.
Although the girl in the art may not show all the signs….the feelings there.
My name is Mykah(Micah) and I am 13 years old. I am from Detroit, Michigan but now I live in Georgia. To start off, one of my biggest dreams of all in this entire world….is just to meet you and become an actress, or a pediatrician. Ever since I was little I have wanted to act. I’ve done a few school plays but it wasn’t much.
No comments:
Post a Comment