Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'Still I Can't Be Still' by Amanda



The lyrics “I don’t believe I’m beautiful but at least I’ve got my sister’s smile” from “Still I Can’t Be Still” have always touched home with me. The first time I heard these lyrics it was like someone had read my mind. I am not a self-confident person and I have always looked to my younger sister for her confidence. She has always been so sure of herself and who she is while I have always been rather uncertain about myself. I looked to her, even though she was younger, and tried to find a bit of me in her to help myself find my own inner confidence. My sister and I have not always gotten along perfectly, but as we are getting older we have started to get closer. My going away to college this past fall has made us communicate better than we ever have before and made me truly appreciate always having her there for me.

My name is Amanda. I am 19 years old and from Massachusetts. I am a freshman at Hofstra University on Long Island. I have no idea what I want to major in or really what I want to do with my life. I just know I want to find something that I feel passionate about and that makes me happy while I am doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Us

Original Concept and Artwork is (c) So Beautiful Fan Forum and Respective Artists. 2009. Banner designed by Natalie.